Starting at $92
Enjoy one-way or return transportation by bus from San Francisco to Yosemite National Park.
• Adults (Age 12 and older) – $180
• Children (Ages 5 to 11) – $115
• Adults (Age 12 and older) – $98
• Children (Ages 5 to 11) – $73
• Adults (Age 12 and older) – $92
• Children (Ages 5 to 11) – $67
We make it easy to take the bus from San Francisco to Yosemite National Park, with convenient and affordably priced one-way or round-trip service from the city to the park. Quoted rates include transportation as well as park admission.
Your outbound trip begins with optional pick-up from almost any hotel in the central San Francisco area between 6:15 a.m. and 6:45 a.m. The bus from San Francisco to Yosemite departs the Bay Area at 7:00 a.m., traveling through the peaceful San Joaquin Valley before making a brief rest stop around 10:30 a.m. You’ll arrive at Yosemite around 12:15 p.m., driving up the Tunnel View for a stunning view of the park that highlights features including:
• El Capitan
• Bridalveil Falls
• Half Dome
• Merced River
• Three Brothers
• Sentinel Rock
• Yosemite Falls
From there, we will pass the Chapel and cross the Sentinel Bridge, reaching Yosemite Lodge at approximately 1:45 p.m. If you’re staying at a hotel in Yosemite Valley, you can catch a free shuttle bus to your destination from the lodge. If you’re staying at Yosemite View Lodge, Cedar Lodge, or Yosemite Bug Hostel, you can catch the YARTS bus at 4:15 p.m. or 5:15 p.m. A supplemental charge will apply.
For the return journey, take the Yosemite shuttle bus or YARTS bus back to Yosemite Lodge for a 3:45 p.m. departure, if you’re staying at one of the outlying hotels. During the trip back to the Bay Area, you will make a brief rest stop around 6:00 p.m. before continuing on to the city, arriving in San Francisco around 9:00 p.m. or so, depending on traffic conditions. Drop-off is available at any major hotel within the central San Francisco area.
*Please note that due to the unpredictability of traffic conditions, it is not recommended for guests to catch flights on the same night that they return from Yosemite National Park. If you need to get to San Francisco International Airport, it’s best to take a shuttle or use a taxi service from the first stop.
This service is also recommended for visitors looking to explore other destinations in and around the Yosemite area, including:
• Tenaya Lodge
• Bass Lake
All you’ll need to do is catch the shuttle from Yosemite Lodge to your chosen destination!
• We recommend booking as early as possible, and guests are required to make their reservations at least three working days in advance.
• These bookings are normally confirmed within two to five business days, but if you book your trip several weeks or months in advance, the confirmation may take longer.
• From May 1 to October 31, transportation is by motor coach and departs daily. From November 1 to April 30, during the off-peak season, transportation service is by Amtrak bus & train only.
We offer sightseeing excursions and guided tours that highlight everything from LA’s most iconic sights to forgotten chapters of the city’s captivating past.
We also offer multilingual tours of Los Angeles attractions, excursions to movie studios and local theme parks, and beach tours that shine a spotlight on the city’s spectacular Pacific coastline.